Administrator contact details
You can contact the administrator – Minister of Digitization:
- by e-mail at the address info@Apastrof.com,
- by mail, directing correspondence to the address.
Contact details of the personal data protection officer
You can contact the Data Protection Officer in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, which remain within the scope of the Minister of Digitization.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
Your data will be processed in order to manage your account and use this account:
- for the implementation of online services that have been made available on the platform and services associated with user account,
- to the extent specified by the provisions of generally applicable law, including the submission of applications and applications based on electronic forms enabling the implementation of public services and receiving correspondence delivered by public entities.
The basis for data processing are:
- 6 clause 1 lit. c Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR),
- Act of 17 February 2005 on the computerization of the activities of entities performing public tasks – Art. 19a paragraph 1 and 2
- Regulation of the Minister of Digitization of October 5, 2016 on the scope and conditions of using the electronic platform of public administration services.
Data recipients or categories of data recipients
The recipient of the data processing data is the World Business Council Sp. z. o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw at Aleje Jerozolimskie 81, 02-001 Warsaw – providing maintenance and development services and providing assistance to users to the extent necessary to carry out these tasks.
Along with the account, a separate account is automatically created in the system , which is used to authenticate the user.
If you provide your ID number when creating your account, your personal data (name, surname, ID number, mobile phone number and email address) will also be processed in the process of confirming the trusted profile.
This means that your personal data will be able to be shared with entities having the right to confirm trusted profile 1 , i.e.
- Governmental offices,
- tax offices,
- Social Insurance Institution,
Data storage period
The user account data will be processed until this account is deleted:
1) by the user himself;
2) or as a result of a query of unused accounts (i.e. those that have not been used for over 3 years).
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access your data and the right to request rectification. This is possible after authentication on the account you have created in the manner set by the user of that account.
If you are not able to authenticate with in order to gain access to and rectify or delete data yourself, the request to change or delete data must be expressed in a form that uniquely identifies the person submitting the request and links to the data of the account to which the request relates.
At any time, the user has the right to:
- get acquainted with personal data processed as part of the account you created,
- correct this data and
- delete some of them or delete the account completely – using the “delete account” command available under the profile management option.
However, changing your account details or deleting your account will not:
change and deletion of data transferred to thirdparty private or governmental entities, because the administrators of these data are those public entities processing the received data to the extent and for the period specified by legal regulations relevant for their collection and storage of documentation reflecting the relevant case settlement process ( in accordance with the regulations requiring these entities to provide this documentation with appropriate records, storage and protection pursuant to Article 6 of the Act of July 14, 1983 on the National Archives Resource and Archives).